Since the first version made by Rajh in 2008, the race mod has come a long way. Among the many improvements we could cite the checkpoints, the independence of weapons and items, the ghost system... In the end all these features made the race mod more and more competitive. However, it isn't all about the features of a mod, but mostly about competing with other players.
Teerace aims to bring the race competition to a brand new level by gathering all the scores at one place. It means that it doesn't matter anymore on which server you play. Your scores will be uploaded and shown on the teerace website, on which players are ranked. By finishing maps, you gain points. The faster you finish them, the more points you get! With these points a global ranking is updated in real time, so we can see who is the best Teeworlds racer.
- nearly lag-free statistics system
- easy to use authentication system
- rich system of fancy awards
- automatic demo and ghost recording
- support of many race game types
- network grid expandable to the whole world